Digital Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumb things you remember thinking as a child.

2 posters

Go down

Dumb things you remember thinking as a child. Empty Dumb things you remember thinking as a child.

Post  About46Pandas Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:44 pm

I always thought teachers actually lived in the school up until about grade 4. I thought that they had some sort of secret entrance to an upstairs where there would be beds everywhere.
Walking by the glorious staff room with many fridges, couches, televisions and microwaves always supported that thought.

I also remember thinking i only grew taller because my mother kept buying me larger clothes, and i was adjusting to fit them.

It's funny how if you go back inside an elementary school you realize how bloody creepy all the teachers and everything are. It seemed normal when we were small.

ANYWAYS, im curious to find out what other peoples dumb thoughts were as kids.
About46Pandas
About46Pandas

Back to top Go down

Dumb things you remember thinking as a child. Empty Re: Dumb things you remember thinking as a child.

Post  HunterDG91 Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Haha god I remember the days of school. I remember the staff rooms, they were heaven. I only ever got to go in there once but it was the best day of my life, I used to boast about it to my friends.

Stupid things I remember as a kid.. Hmm
Well for a start, I remember thinking I might as well do what ever I want, because I would never be my mums/dads age and actually have responsibilities... How wrong I was.
HunterDG91
HunterDG91
Site Admin
Site Admin

https://digitalmotion.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum