Digital Motion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POST YOUR MASTERPIECES !

2 posters

Go down

POST YOUR MASTERPIECES !  Empty POST YOUR MASTERPIECES !

Post  About46Pandas Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:30 am

I want to see what talent you guys have ! Post pictures/ links to pictures of masterpieces you have created. Paintings, doodles, mudpies, carved pumpkins etc...
I would start but apparently i dont have any pictures on my computer...whatever. Ill get to it within the week.

Have fun. tongue
About46Pandas
About46Pandas

Back to top Go down

POST YOUR MASTERPIECES !  Empty Re: POST YOUR MASTERPIECES !

Post  HunterDG91 Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:58 pm

Well I actually have a binder full of my drawings. Most of them are "copied" (no not traced) from other images, mainly because I don't have much of an imagination when it comes to drawings. I can think of something to draw, but when it comes round to drawing it, it doesn't look anything like I'd hoped. But either way, copying is nothing like tracing, because you still have to draw whats in front of you. Most of my images are from a guy named [url=David Bollt]David Bollt[/url]. He doesn't have many of his images on his website, but you are intersted in his work, use google to search for him and you will find countless "master pieces" Smile

As for my drawings, I don't actually have them on me yet. I left them at my old house with my mum as she likes them so much. But when I go to visit her again I will bring them back with me for a while so I can upload them for you.

Last edited by HunterDG91 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
HunterDG91
HunterDG91
Site Admin
Site Admin

https://digitalmotion.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  About46Pandas Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Awesome ! and LOL i do the exact same thing. My imagination is mostly poop when it comes to thinking of drawing ideas, so i usually copy something from the internet, add something i like to it or modify it in some way.

I also just finished carving 3 pumpkins. Doubt ill post them though, i attempted to shave the layers off so it looks all cool but its WAY harder than it seems. They look like rubbish... Sad

YAY for having no irl friends, staying home on Halloween, and sucking at carving pumpkins ! foreveralone.jpg
About46Pandas
About46Pandas

Back to top Go down

Post  HunterDG91 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Awwh sorry to hear that. "foreveralone.jpg" <--- adorable ^_^
I spent Halloween in a rock bar called scruffy murphys. had a few drinks with some old friends, and watched everyone head banging in banana costumes. Amusing night.

You pumpkins sound like they're trouble!
HunterDG91
HunterDG91
Site Admin
Site Admin

https://digitalmotion.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down